“In business, you don’t get what you deserve, you get what you negotiate.” -Chester L. Karrass
We each possess varying degrees of negotiation skills as on a daily basis we; buy and sell, manage workers and work for managers, deal with friends, family, colleagues, merchants, organisations, and institutions.
What constitutes intelligent negotiation is the ability to resolve conflicts and disputes, to produce an agreement upon courses of action, to bargain for individual or collective advantage, or to craft outcomes to satisfy various interests.
At Self Leadership International we customise our negotiation skills training, known as Intelligent Negotiation, to meet your requirements. We specifically focus on the negotiation mindset, assertive communication skills and a win/win collaborative approach to making deals that can be implemented.
Failing to negotiate intelligently can result in significant financial and human costs; costs that could have been prevented with adequate training and preparation.
Intelligent Negotiation Contents:
- The principles of successful negotiation
- Learning your default negotiation style
- A 4-stage negotiation process
- Negotiation role plays
- Uncovering the needs of the other party
- Framing the negotiation optimally
- Creating leverage in negotiations
- Negotiate better deals and contracts
- Dealing with difficult negotiators
- Improving relationships building deal value
- Adapt your negotiation style for different situations
- Conduct negotiations with confidence
- Maximise your persuasiveness for every situation
This program is designed for employees and managers who need to influence the outcomes, of sales and contracts. This program will be customised to be appropriate to the environment in which the participants operate.
Contact us now to learn about customised Intelligent Negotiation Skills